10 Risks You Might Face With Skin Whitening Injections,
Although tanned skin was popular at certain time especially in the western countries, like Greece, Germany, France, United Kingdom and the United States, but nowadays the popularity reversed; the popularity return to the ancient Romans times, where the people prefer to have white and pale skin over having tanned one, and this was a symbol of having wealth!
The desire for skin whitening between both sexes is increasing incredibly, people are using different drugs and procedures inform of creams, pills and intravenous through the skin whitening injections to get the desired goal. However, some people have a little bit information that gets them in trouble later on.
The reason behind the range of skin colors you see every day while walking in the street is the amount, and type of pigment they have that called melanin, which found in their skin.
The melanin mainly consists of two types Eumelanin and Pheomelanin; so what is the difference between the melanin types? As simple as possible, the more eumelanin in your skin the darker your skin will be, on the contrast, the more people synthesis pheomelanin, than eumelanin the lighter the skin they will have. In addition to the presence of tyrosinase enzyme, which is responsible for the production of melanin.
Skin whitening injections are the trendiest procedure for getting the much lighter skin. Glutathione is the trendy substance, that is administrated via intravenous for skin whitening; although glutathione found inform of pills people prefer glutathione injections, as it said that glutathione pills are damaged by the action of digestive enzymes, but they did not know that glutathione injections are much more worst.
What makes injectable glutathione risk?
Adverse reactions resulting from the use of, glutathione IV for skin whitening have been reported and include the following:
1. Anaphylaxis (Allergic reactions).
2. It may cause thyroid dysfunction.
3. It may cause abdominal pain.
4. Serious complications like kidney failure.
5. It can cause Stevens-johnson syndrome; that is a toxic case of skin cell death.
6. It can increase the sun sensitivity and increase the risk of developing skin cancer.
7. It can cause itchy rashes and swollen skin.
8. It can cause asthma attacks in asthmatic people in addition to chest tightness.
9. The introduction of Microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses due to low hygiene in addition to the risk of, transmitting life-threatening infectious diseases such, as HIV and Hepatitis C viruses due to the use of non-sterile needles.
10. The use of glutathione injections can lead to embolus; the injection of air inside the body which is considered as fatal.
THANKS FOR WATCHING MY VIDEO.
SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEO.
Please watch: "How To Remove Dark Circles For Men"
20 March 2018